L-R:Ezrann, Ross, Johan, Me, Fazrin & Diyz.
Yesterday, I finally went to see the Royal London Circus. My mom had wanted to bring my two lil brothers so she and I had left earlier in the morning to buy the tickets before we resumed with grocery shopping. Our show was scheduled at 5.30pm which left us plenty of time. The show was pretty good I guess although the fascination wasn't as great compared to the last time I was there, roughly about 10 years ago. They also had different performers this time, a little different from what I recall earlier. No form of video/audio device was allowed so no pictures could be taken. But hey, can't help it if my camera's installed in my phone can I? :p By the way, if you've never seen a live circus performance, you should. At least once in your lifetime. So grab that chance while it's here in Bandar Utama.
The amazing motorcycle performance where 4 motorcyclists whirled around in that ermmm... 'ball'.
Towards the finale...
A man isn't poor if he can still laugh. --Raymond Hitchcock
No comments:
Post a Comment