Friday, March 4, 2005

Gibberish

The past 2 weeks have been among the most horrifying and busiest of weeks I have ever experienced.
  • 4 midterm papers in a span of a week.
  • Assignments to settle.
  • Lab reports to complete.
  • Other issues like my laptop deciding to die down on me.
Urgh, I don't usually rant on my blog but because I'm finally able to spare some time, breathe properly and sleep peacefully for a while... this'll be exceptional.

Then there's the highlight of the week. My housemate went for a 2 hour exam with mismatched sandals. Hahah. Seriously, you can get that sasau when your head is all kusut. Should've seen how I burst out with laughter when I found out.

Also there's the friend who was recently 'dirisik'!

Holy coww, I mean a friend getting married is freaky enough... then this! Aaaacccckkkk!!!! Scary I tell you!

Disney On Ice is awaiting me this Sunday, woohoohooo!!! That's something to look forward to. And then the Sound of Music the following week. I'm super elated already!

I know it's a pretty nonsensical entry but just needed to get stuff off my back. Hoh! That felt gooooooood.

The time to relax is when you don't have time for it. --Attributed to both Jim Goodwin and Sydney J. Harris

No comments:

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com