First and foremost, DAMN THE OIL HIKE WEY!!! 30sen per litre!!??? Like my pockets aren't burning a hole already!!!
Chill naz, chill. Breathe in... breathe out.
Oookkkaaaayyyyyy.
Well it's getting really dusty here. My lack of updates does not mean my life is THAT mundanely boring(in denial). But recently I've just been so malas to update here... just somewhere else. Maybe I need a new layout.
And yes, I did just return from the land of the Pyramids which was superb, a whole new interesting experience. But no, I did NOT bring back pasir(apart from those in my shoes) or did any form of Egyptian dance or belly dancing like some of you have been asking me about.
Yea, so there. Just for the sake of updating and flagging my existence. I'll write an entry on my journey to Egypt soon(don't count on it) and include a few pictures as well. So until then... and stop bugging me to update! Haha.
Last but not least, DAMN THE OIL HIKE WEYYY!!!
Chill naz, chill. Breathe in... breathe out.
Oookkkaaaayyyyyy.
Well it's getting really dusty here. My lack of updates does not mean my life is THAT mundanely boring(in denial). But recently I've just been so malas to update here... just somewhere else. Maybe I need a new layout.
And yes, I did just return from the land of the Pyramids which was superb, a whole new interesting experience. But no, I did NOT bring back pasir(apart from those in my shoes) or did any form of Egyptian dance or belly dancing like some of you have been asking me about.
Yea, so there. Just for the sake of updating and flagging my existence. I'll write an entry on my journey to Egypt soon(don't count on it) and include a few pictures as well. So until then... and stop bugging me to update! Haha.
Last but not least, DAMN THE OIL HIKE WEYYY!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment