Today dengan confidentnya I marched up to this lady who stood in front of her gerai and ordered one Nasi Goreng Kampung and one Nasi Goreng USA. She looked at me with a baffled look.
"Akak jual kat kedai ni ke?"
"Eh tak, saya pun nak beli jugak ni. Dah lama tunggu."
"Oh sorrryyyy!!! "
"Eh takpe. Saya pun dah lama tunggu ni."
"Oh lama ye kak? (konon2 nak cover tapi kurang berjaya)"
"Itulah."
And then she left and waited by another gerai. Probably because I embarassed her. But I embarassed myself too! And I don't know if I should be blamed entirely because she had donned on something that would make anyone think she was a makcik jual nasi goreng/mee. She was also looking out towards the tempat makan like she was waiting for customers.
Salah sayakah?
"Akak jual kat kedai ni ke?"
"Eh tak, saya pun nak beli jugak ni. Dah lama tunggu."
"Oh sorrryyyy!!! "
"Eh takpe. Saya pun dah lama tunggu ni."
"Oh lama ye kak? (konon2 nak cover tapi kurang berjaya)"
"Itulah."
And then she left and waited by another gerai. Probably because I embarassed her. But I embarassed myself too! And I don't know if I should be blamed entirely because she had donned on something that would make anyone think she was a makcik jual nasi goreng/mee. She was also looking out towards the tempat makan like she was waiting for customers.
Salah sayakah?
No comments:
Post a Comment