Sunday, August 6, 2006

Jalan-jalan Cari Makan!!!

Helllooo!!! I'm back after a while of no updates. Let's see how long I'm gonna last this time. Heheh.

My parents are back from South Africa, yaaaayyy!!! I miss my mommeee! Them being back also means... lil goodies for mee. Woohoooo! My mom bought some pretty garnet, amethyst and quartz stones of which I plan to make into bracelets and necklaces for the upcoming Raya... then I'm done with the accessories bit... except for a purple bag which I'm gonna have to scout for later. Tahun ni tema purple so the amethyst fits perfectly into the theme. She also bought a pretty black woven hobo bag from Nine West that I've already started carrying around. Sure, it doesn't match Bottega Veneta's but for their outrageously ridiculous price, I'm absolutely delirious with mine.

Upon their short transit at Changi airport, my mom sent me an SMS, "Mak and abah sampai tengah hari. Masak sedap2 tau!" Normally, I don't cook for the whole family coz I always try to run away whenever my mom calls me to help out. Hahah. Also, if she knows that my cooking is rather edible and sometimes pretty good(perasan!), I'm afraid she'd pass the job to me and I won't get to come home to her cooking anymore =(

So yea, I whipped up some pretty easy stuff coz I've been having this crazy craving for sambal daging. Yea, like who the hell craves for that kan? For your info, I'm fine with a different kind of sambal every day. It's my favourite dish. I'm that easy to please. Since I also eat with a passion, I think I need to at least learn quarter of the things I love eating. Quarter pun banyak tau!!!

Sayur campur, sambal daging, ikan merah masak halia, kicap for cicah and udang goreng kunyit --by Chef Naz *cough2!!*.

Speaking of food, I'm off to Singapore tomorrow morning on a jalan-jalan cari makan quest with my best buddy. I'm also gonna pay a visit to Cairnhill Plaza on Cairnhill Road where I was born and grew up in during the first quarter of my life. Other than that, I'm eyeing the reverse bungee and perhaps a lil shopping... if anything is on sale that is coz I heard the Great Singapore Sale is over. So yea, will be there until Friday and I'm ready to stuff myself sillyy already!!! Happy hols to me!!!

No man in the world has more courage than the man who can stop after eating one peanut. --Channing Pollock

No comments:

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com