Monday, December 18, 2006

The End Is The Beginning Is The End

We're a little more than halfway through December and 2006 will eventually become nothing but a sweet memory of the past. At least it was for me. How about resolutions? Anyone managed to get theirs fulfilled? Referring to this post, I would say that I'm still on my way. Ha ha ha. Better shedding off than gaining anymore kilos, no? So yes, that would mean I'm still on my way and 2007 will see me resorting to that same resolution. Gila delusional perempuan ni kan?

This year has been a trying one for me I would say, in many many ways. Some serving as reminders, some leaving deep scars but overall it's been a pretty good year. I can't say there were no regrets or optimistically things happening for a reason; it's basically the story of my life but they say time heals all wounds. That would also mean one helluva lotta time!

I guess the next time I'll be updating will be next year, exams are nearing and I have some serious case of studying to do. I'll still be reachable anyhow.

To my dear friends and readers, Merry Christmas! to those of you celebrating and Happy New Year to all! Here's hoping that 2007 will bring many happy returns and turn out better for all of us except for the damn toll hike... urrrghhhh!!!

Health makes all things possible, wealth makes all things work, love makes all things beautiful. Have a great New Year everyone!

No comments:

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com