I'm loving my law class. My new lecturer is very upbeat and she keeps me constantly stimulated. In a good way. We engineers can be quite a passive lot, most of the time because we're too lost in the technical aspects to contribute anything. But this 'Law for Engineers' class is something. And I love the way when she poses a question and no one can quite come up with an answer and she goes... "Come on engineers, you should know this!" It makes me feel... all engineer-like. Tercabar mak okayyy! Heheh. I'm not kidding when we engineering students don't get many lecturers who can keep us awake and interested. Boleh kira dengan jari. So yea, it's a pretty good change and a superb way to start the semester.
My first week was busy confirming my FYP title and paying a visit to various lecturers. So now I'm up and about looking for research papers and books related to my topic. Why do books have to be so freakin expensive? Isn't a wonder why I buy novels instead?(I'm off to a good start by the way, have finished a few finally!) I haven't been all that busy after all that was settled... just busy pretending to be busy. (Who reads all this crap anyway?)
My parents are back from South America and bought me bags! Yaayyyy! They made a final pit stop in Paris and got me a designer bag...I loiiike! I have this mental picture of a house with a walk-in wardrobe that displays my shoes and handbags neatly in racks. Something like Oprah's (berangan lagi!) but of course not as big. I'm not that organized to have my clothes colour coordinated but if bags and shoes, that I might. You know, this is what I do when I have too much spare time... I berangan too much. But you know what else, I've been saving since I was a kid so just maybe... dreams do come true.
(Anthony Hamilton's 'Dear Life' playing in the background)
I'll update on HK (Part II) soon.
My first week was busy confirming my FYP title and paying a visit to various lecturers. So now I'm up and about looking for research papers and books related to my topic. Why do books have to be so freakin expensive? Isn't a wonder why I buy novels instead?(I'm off to a good start by the way, have finished a few finally!) I haven't been all that busy after all that was settled... just busy pretending to be busy. (Who reads all this crap anyway?)
My parents are back from South America and bought me bags! Yaayyyy! They made a final pit stop in Paris and got me a designer bag...I loiiike! I have this mental picture of a house with a walk-in wardrobe that displays my shoes and handbags neatly in racks. Something like Oprah's (berangan lagi!) but of course not as big. I'm not that organized to have my clothes colour coordinated but if bags and shoes, that I might. You know, this is what I do when I have too much spare time... I berangan too much. But you know what else, I've been saving since I was a kid so just maybe... dreams do come true.
(Anthony Hamilton's 'Dear Life' playing in the background)
I'll update on HK (Part II) soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment