Monday, July 23, 2007

Bumbu Bali, Puchong

Last week, a couple of friends and I went on one of our Jalan-jalan Cari Makan excursion and ended up in Bumbu Bali, Puchong. The restaurant is double storey with Balinese deco and the food served is in gigantic portions. I'll let the pictures do the talking. Some of us went home traumatized by the word 'ayam' because of the insanely half chicken portion. Someone came home 'mabuk ayam'. Hahah.


That's my Nasi Campur Bumbu Bali, one of the house favourite. I was the only one who gobbled up and practically licked the plate clean...

Grilled Beef Pasta.

Ayam Betutu.

Memanggang.

Banana Split.

Es Batu Campur. A yummy concoction of iced coconut based smoothie with lil pieces of cut fruits; jackfruit, watermelon among others. Probably a Balinese version of our local ABC. A dessert I had enough space in my tummy for and slurped ALL on my OWN. I was the champ of the night yo! Hahah.



One of the very nicest things about life is the way we must regularly stop whatever it is we are doing and devote our attention to eating. --Luciano Pavarotti and William Wright, Pavarotti, My Own Story

No comments:

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com