Ever since my trip to NZ last November, I haven't jotted a single word in this almost deceased blog of mine. I just couldn't seem to put my trip into words because it was simply beyond awesome. It was more than what I had planned and it totally surpassed all expectations I ever had of it after years of finally gathering enough funds to make this dream come true.
What else can be compared to jumping off a plane and skydiving at 12,000 feet, bungy jumping at 134m of height, jumping off backwards from the edge of a cliff strapped to a chair (phewww, whatta lota jumpin!), blackwater rafting, zorbing, glacier hiking, jet boating at top speed and spinning at 360 degrees, driving for 9 hours over a sprawling majestic scenery of greenery and running over possums just to name some; I mean seriously what CAN compare to all that? Absolutely nothing!
And then I found love again or rather, it found me. And maybe, just maybe -- it's reason enough to resume writing...
No comments:
Post a Comment