How I have abandoned thee my dearest blog! My last entry was in January and now it has been almost a year since!
I am now married and expecting my lil bundle of joy in January. It doesn't feel so long since my wedding but it really has been a while and I have yet to share my pictures. So here's a couple from my nikah and reception. Will try and upload more some time later.
| Our nikah ceremony. |
It has been a whole new, wonderful journey so far. Sure it takes some adapting but it hasn't been all that hard especially when your other half is very accommodating and understands that it's new for the both of you.
| My reception. |
Remember how I mentioned about saving up and doing up our new home? Well that has to take a serious backseat for now since the baby is coming in and we've had to readjust our financial priorities. Most of it has gone into buying baby stuff -- which is seriously addictive!
We bought a beautiful red Aprica stroller, super sturdy yet lightweight and easy to stow away, reminiscent of the stroller I had when I was a baby. It's atrocious how much baby strollers cost these days, it can go up to 5k!
My pregnancy has been smooth sailing and wonderful so far, I'm so grateful and blessed. I know I'll miss it once it's over. I can't wait to start 2013, it will definitely be different with the much awaited future addition to our little family.
![]() |
| Me at a lil over 7 months =) |
Hope I can squeeze in another entry before I deliver! =p
I love being married. It's so great to find that one special person you want to annoy for the rest of your life. --Rita Rudner

No comments:
Post a Comment