Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Hi Abah!

An sms conversation between me and dad...

Me: Hi Abah! How's it going? Where are you in the US? Did you get me anything yet? (Can anyone get anymore obvious than that?) I miss you!

Dad: I missed you too! (What?? Like you missed me yesterday and didn't miss me today?) I'm in San Antonio, Texas to attend the yearly Fiesta. Let me know your size if you want Levi's jeans. I've already bought for Izzat and Arif.

Me: It's okay, I don't need Levi's. (Macho tak saya decline dengan politenya?) Just get me nice bags.

2 days later...

Me: Hi Abah! How are you? Where else have you gone to apart from Texas? You can't be analyzing rivers there all day can you? Have fun, eat well--like always and take care! Looking forward to your return. Have you gotten me anything yet? (Sempat lagi, hahah!)

Abah: I went to Houston and Austin in between the program. I eat well all the time. Had Arabian and seafood. I have yet to get you anything but I will in Europe if I don't get you anything from here. Regards. (Regards??? Formal lagi boleh?)

Me: What?? Arabian and seafood?? I bet you've been loading up on lamb and sinful, high-calory seafood ehh?? Wait till Mak hears this. You're gonna get an earful.

And guess what... after that threat, langsung tak reply dah. Hahahah. Now I'm wondering if that was the right thing to say 'cause I might end up without any gifts...

No comments:

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com