I think I'm gonna have to take the previous entry back. So much for being calm. On my way back from class as I was walking through the corridors, I suddenly saw this girl clad in a baju kurung and donning a tudung plopped on the floor with the most abnormal looking face. I swear my heart was pounding at 100km/h (pardon my non-medical background) because I just couldn't understand what the heck was going on.
Her friends or perhaps school/unimates (coz I think there were on a campus visit) suddenly said out loud, "Dia kena sawan!" and a whole bunch of people who were just lingering in the corridor came to help. Only then did things start registering into my head. At the same time when all this was happening, I received a phone call from my brother noting that my other brother might have to undergo an operation tonight due to appendix. I think I turned blank for a moment coz I was in two different shocks. Chaos was around me and I was hearing something else through my ears.
For one thing, thank God the girl had a lot of people helping her coz if I was the only one there and then getting the news about my bro, I think I would've just died-- and no amount of aromatherapy would have helped. See, this is why I can't pursue medicine. I'm a pengecut like that. And this is why it sucks being the eldest because you have to handle a lot of things in different places especially when your parents aren't around. Aaaaa!!! The past week has been hell, this week another hellish one and the following week is my freaking exams. Tolooongggggggg!!!
I need help desperately.
Her friends or perhaps school/unimates (coz I think there were on a campus visit) suddenly said out loud, "Dia kena sawan!" and a whole bunch of people who were just lingering in the corridor came to help. Only then did things start registering into my head. At the same time when all this was happening, I received a phone call from my brother noting that my other brother might have to undergo an operation tonight due to appendix. I think I turned blank for a moment coz I was in two different shocks. Chaos was around me and I was hearing something else through my ears.
For one thing, thank God the girl had a lot of people helping her coz if I was the only one there and then getting the news about my bro, I think I would've just died-- and no amount of aromatherapy would have helped. See, this is why I can't pursue medicine. I'm a pengecut like that. And this is why it sucks being the eldest because you have to handle a lot of things in different places especially when your parents aren't around. Aaaaa!!! The past week has been hell, this week another hellish one and the following week is my freaking exams. Tolooongggggggg!!!
I need help desperately.
No comments:
Post a Comment