Thursday, May 4, 2006

Placid

Do you believe in aromatherapy? Soothing isn't it? I used to burn incense and then I just got malas. So recently I got this new shower gel enriched with the fragrance of easing lavender and chamomile (I looooove chamomile tea!) that is supposed to oooozeee with calming effects(lame, I know).

Well well well, what do you know, it seems to work itself wonders. I have been pretty calm (it's really just psychology, isn't it?) despite the technical setbacks that have been occuring in my households(yes, plural). But hahhh, I don't know if I'll be as calm when the upcoming exams greet me with a grinning hello.

I am... under normal circumstances, a natural worrywart and a paranoid android. Tetapi dengan adanya body wash baru ini, terasa hidup lebih tenang (shoot me someone!).

Now, I just can't stop sniffing myself.


The walls we build around us to keep sadness out also keeps out the joy. --Jim Rohn

No comments:

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com