I'm having this sudden crave for Iced Mocha from Chocz. It's insane and I can't help imagining the sensation of indulging in the sweet taste of cold chocolate sliding into my throat. Bliss, I tell you.
And because the little cup is not your usual mug size that you're always struggling to finish just because you paid for it, you tend to sacre every single sip to an almost fulfilling extent. And with every single drop carefully savored, the coolness not so overwhelming but just the right temperature , I slowly lose myself in a stream of sweet chocolate pleasure...
And because the little cup is not your usual mug size that you're always struggling to finish just because you paid for it, you tend to sacre every single sip to an almost fulfilling extent. And with every single drop carefully savored, the coolness not so overwhelming but just the right temperature , I slowly lose myself in a stream of sweet chocolate pleasure...
"This guy found a bottle on the ocean, and he opened it and out popped a genie, and he gave him three wishes. The guy wished for a million dollars, and poof! there was a million dollars. Then he wished for a convertible, and poof! there was a convertible. And then, he wished he could be irresistible to all women... poof! he turned into a box of chocolates."
No comments:
Post a Comment