With the World Cup finally over and Zidane making a 'glorious' finale to his career and the Italians winning the World Cup; you would've thunk that my days of being 'single and ready to mingle' are officially over... alas... no. *sniff sniff!* Maybe I'll just marry my books now.
Speaking of the term, not too long ago, I was shopping with my mom and this cotton top caught my eye. It had pretty swirly designs in purplish blue velvety material and I grabbed it(before big boss changed her mind) without even noticing the writings sprawled on it-- luckily not too visible.
When I got home and reviewed my purchases, there it was for every one to see... the tackiest line you could ever wear and parade on yourself... "Single and ready to mingle". I mean, who makes mistakes like that, yea? You got it... me! Hahah. Luckily it's a snug top I can wear over a jacket so it wouldn't exactly look like I'm desperate for company.
Speaking of the term, not too long ago, I was shopping with my mom and this cotton top caught my eye. It had pretty swirly designs in purplish blue velvety material and I grabbed it(before big boss changed her mind) without even noticing the writings sprawled on it-- luckily not too visible.
When I got home and reviewed my purchases, there it was for every one to see... the tackiest line you could ever wear and parade on yourself... "Single and ready to mingle". I mean, who makes mistakes like that, yea? You got it... me! Hahah. Luckily it's a snug top I can wear over a jacket so it wouldn't exactly look like I'm desperate for company.
No comments:
Post a Comment