Today I bumped into an old primary school crush. I can't believe my heart still made double flip-flops when I saw him after all these years. Dengan matanya yang bisa meluluhkan jiwa ragaku... haihhhhh. Bila nak lalu depan rumah saya lagi macam dulu-dulu tuuu?
Any of you seen Casino Royale yet? If you haven't, you should. Now normally I'm not a big fan of Bond but I really liked this one. And the fact that Daniel Craig is sooo fine helped a lot too. He might be old but wrinkly he is not! His air of mystery and well-endowed physique fuhhhh... daripada si Brosnan yang control macho tuh. Yerchhh!
There's this cute salesguy in one of the shops in KLCC. I'm not gonna say which kedai because you knowlah, some of you might actually go and check out. Lotsa freaks lurking around the cyberworld these days you know. So the first time I went (ceyy, nampak sangat dah pegi lebih 1 kali kan!), I saw him as I was leaving the store.
At first tak perasan but caught a glimpse of cuteness worth looking at so I made a double turn to have a 'better' look. Alamak! Dia pun pusing tengok saya! Blush-blush, scurries off. Aih call me perasan tapi betul okayyyy. Second time control macho sket, bak kata my friend John Tucker style... haha.
I know pointless entry... but you guys like reading other people's crap kan. So this is the worst of mine.
"I've had a crush on you since we met. Couldn't you tell, the way I was ignoring you?" Anything Else (2003)
Any of you seen Casino Royale yet? If you haven't, you should. Now normally I'm not a big fan of Bond but I really liked this one. And the fact that Daniel Craig is sooo fine helped a lot too. He might be old but wrinkly he is not! His air of mystery and well-endowed physique fuhhhh... daripada si Brosnan yang control macho tuh. Yerchhh!
There's this cute salesguy in one of the shops in KLCC. I'm not gonna say which kedai because you knowlah, some of you might actually go and check out. Lotsa freaks lurking around the cyberworld these days you know. So the first time I went (ceyy, nampak sangat dah pegi lebih 1 kali kan!), I saw him as I was leaving the store.
At first tak perasan but caught a glimpse of cuteness worth looking at so I made a double turn to have a 'better' look. Alamak! Dia pun pusing tengok saya! Blush-blush, scurries off. Aih call me perasan tapi betul okayyyy. Second time control macho sket, bak kata my friend John Tucker style... haha.
I know pointless entry... but you guys like reading other people's crap kan. So this is the worst of mine.
"I've had a crush on you since we met. Couldn't you tell, the way I was ignoring you?" Anything Else (2003)
No comments:
Post a Comment