I'm back with a new layout of bright orange after so looonggg! Reminds me of oranges. Anyway, fasting at home and spending Raya without having to worry of exams like my other friends from other universities is definitely exciting. Barulah riang ria hari raya namanya!
This entry will be short, Salam Aidilfitri dan Maaf Zahir Batin to dear friends out there. Thank you for all the SMS-es I received, locally and from across the seas... my heartfelt thank you to all. May this Syawal be a blessed one and strengthen bonds among us all.
Dengan Ingatan Tulus Ikhlas...
This entry will be short, Salam Aidilfitri dan Maaf Zahir Batin to dear friends out there. Thank you for all the SMS-es I received, locally and from across the seas... my heartfelt thank you to all. May this Syawal be a blessed one and strengthen bonds among us all.
Dengan Ingatan Tulus Ikhlas...
No comments:
Post a Comment