Saturday, February 10, 2007

Crocs: To Wear Or Not To Wear?

You know the craze about Crocs? The shoes I mean. I used to think they are a hideous (even for my standard!) piece of footwear and someone would have to have major guts to slip on a pair of those 'loud' shoes... well that is until I slipped a pair on and felt so heavenly like my feet were under soft tender care. My my... and those who know me know how much of a sucker I am for ugly, comfy shoes.

Now THIS is ugly,

makes one look like Ronald McDonalds, no? Or his friend at least. But they're super comfy! I even questioned a friend, can't exactly remember who it was but I asked,

"Would you still walk with me and be my friend if I wore one of those?"

There was actually a brief moment of hesitation... hahahaha. That bad okay! But they look cute on kids, really. And the fact that more and more people are wearing it makes it easier on the eyes and not too weird anymore.

Then I came across this version of Crocs...

Now aren't those just darlings? Maybe I'll grab a pair of those and indulge in the comfort no matter how atrocious others may think my taste is. So if I do decide to snag a pair and if you see me wearing 'em, please don't run away... and please, please, please still be my friend???

No comments:

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com