Tagged by Miss F a while ago, so here goes...
1) I organize my money according to its order, RM1, followed by RM5 and so on... right side up. Foreign notes go in a different compartment altogether. I will take the time to straighten the creases on them even if it takes me an extra minute on the counter and another buyer is tapping his/her fingers patiently waiting for his/her turn behind me. I also always get rid of the ugly ones first and in case of an unfortunate event whereby I receive a taped-together/torn/stained Ringgit note, I try to hide it beneath other notes during payment in case of rejection.
2) I do a little dance before and sometimes after I shower if I'm not rushing off to somewhere. Don't ask me why I do it and definitely do not ask whether I dance naked or in my towels. Too much info will be a lot of weirdness for you to handle. Hahah. (Please don't have any mental images of me skipping around in my towel!)
3) I like staying home alone. No, it's not that I like isolating myself from people or because I don't like having people over but there's a certain purifying calmness of getting to do whatever you like without having people judge you. That also includes dancing as well as running up and down the stairs stark naked. Very liberating. Don't even try to make me feel scared of being home alone, I'm more macho than you think! *smirk2!*
4)I like ogling at pretty girls. My toast has to be evenly spread all the way to its 4 corners. On a totally unrelated note, I also cannot sleep without having washed my feet, it makes me... restless.
5) I occasionally talk to myself, especially when I'm driving... alone. It's the time where I put my mental scripts verbally. It can be very gratifying especially when you have so many unresolved issues and don't feel like telling anyone about it. A few tears may also apply. I also found out that my brother does this too, worse... I caught him at it. Hahah. Now I wonder if it's a trait we got from one of our parents that we don't know about.. and never will? Damn, that'd be VERY weird.
6) I cannot study with music playing unless it's clasical/baroque. But I can study while watching TV. How weird is that? Maybe because I'm better with visuals. Oops! Too much info? Hahah!
1) I organize my money according to its order, RM1, followed by RM5 and so on... right side up. Foreign notes go in a different compartment altogether. I will take the time to straighten the creases on them even if it takes me an extra minute on the counter and another buyer is tapping his/her fingers patiently waiting for his/her turn behind me. I also always get rid of the ugly ones first and in case of an unfortunate event whereby I receive a taped-together/torn/stained Ringgit note, I try to hide it beneath other notes during payment in case of rejection.
2) I do a little dance before and sometimes after I shower if I'm not rushing off to somewhere. Don't ask me why I do it and definitely do not ask whether I dance naked or in my towels. Too much info will be a lot of weirdness for you to handle. Hahah. (Please don't have any mental images of me skipping around in my towel!)
3) I like staying home alone. No, it's not that I like isolating myself from people or because I don't like having people over but there's a certain purifying calmness of getting to do whatever you like without having people judge you. That also includes dancing as well as running up and down the stairs stark naked. Very liberating. Don't even try to make me feel scared of being home alone, I'm more macho than you think! *smirk2!*
4)
5) I occasionally talk to myself, especially when I'm driving... alone. It's the time where I put my mental scripts verbally. It can be very gratifying especially when you have so many unresolved issues and don't feel like telling anyone about it. A few tears may also apply. I also found out that my brother does this too, worse... I caught him at it. Hahah. Now I wonder if it's a trait we got from one of our parents that we don't know about.. and never will? Damn, that'd be VERY weird.
6) I cannot study with music playing unless it's clasical/baroque. But I can study while watching TV. How weird is that? Maybe because I'm better with visuals. Oops! Too much info? Hahah!
No comments:
Post a Comment