Tagged by LaiLy a month ago! Sorry for the long wait babes so here goes...
1) Describe the perfect man in your own words.
My perfect man not only has to be intellectual but he also has to be wise in his actions and thinkings. I believe intelligence is something a lot of men have but a man with wisdom is rare. Most importantly, he has to be a humble man of God who takes responsibility and leadership very seriously. At the same time, I like my man with a big sense of humour, who would pick me up when I'm down and who'd make me smile just by looking at him (you can sue me now).
2) Most treasured moment(s).
I have quite a number of treasured moments but to generalize it, my most treasured were my childhood years. That's something I'll forever hold on to. Nostalgically, I believe I'm blessed with a very good memory of my mentally captured pictures from growing up. I remember the barbecues we had and the guests we called during hot summer days in Paris (remember that Kai?). Life was so carefree we didn't even have to count the calory intake and kilos gained.
I remember my gymnastic shows and how we awed our audience (now I have lower back pain so jangan harapla aku nak buat demo, tapi cartwheel boleh lagi). Then there's also the karate tournaments (of which I always brought home a mere silver losing to my no.1 rival Nigerian girl, Annie Kalala -- haha ingat lagi!) and the class trip to puppet shows we all laughed to. I also remember the excitement of Bake Sales and Book Sales and how it frustrated me that my mom would only give me 6 French Francs for Bake Sales when I wanted to buy so much. Hahah. Book Sales were the greatest. I looked forward to it every year.
Then there's the road trips my family and I took to Monaco, Italy, Switzerland, Belgium, London etc. and how we'd stop on the roadside for lunch with our packed meals of sardines and sambals. I also recollect the time when on a skiing trip my dad's car got stuck in the slippery ice and we had to get the tyres chained before we could proceed. Then there's also the blizzard in winter and my dad could hardly see the road but we tailed behind a truck and got to our destination safely.
Ahhh banyak lagi.
Obtaining 8A's for PMR was a treasured moment too but the fame and moolahs it came with didn't last very long. Haha.
3) Childhood hero or heroin.
My childhood hero was Big Bird from Sesame Street. Hahaha. I mean really, Big Bird is huge and the fact that I looked up to him (assuming it's a him, helllloooo... big 'bird'?), he became my hero. I also grew up watching MASK and Transformers. If you're familiar with MASK, I even had the sought after Manta purple car. Spaceship semua ada, don't play-play.
4) Childhood dreams.
I wanted to go to Legoland. Because I had already gone to EuroDisney as a kid, berangan nak pergi Legoland in Denmark pulak. Still tak pergi-pergi lagi.
5) Ideal friend or partner.
Someone who's hilarious as well as very accepting of my blatant honesty and wouldn't care if I turned 10 shades darker and gained an extra 50 kilos.
6) Ideal evening.
A buffet of a splendid spread of international food with a band playing in the background with people (my family or close friends) who are of equivalent gourmet connoisseurs.
7) Nobody knows that I am…
... cute. Really, people think I'm pretty. Hahah. You know I'm kidding!
Nobody knows that I am short-tempered when it comes to having petty stuff in order but I'm laidback with big stuff on the whole. Don't worry, I don't expect you to understand that -- nobody is supposed to know, remember? =p
One more, nobody knows that I secretly wanna do fashion designing and study at the prestigious Parsons School of Design! Huwarghhh! I wish I could design fashionable apparels for muslimahs.
8) Biggest regret.
Speaking of regrets, I feel like belting out Frank Sinatra's 'My Way'.
So far, I don't have major regrets I can't forgive myself for. I gracefully move on.
9) My advice to mum.
Mak, sila jaga kesihatan. Jangan asik minum Nescafe pagi petang. Pastu kalau pegi jalan-jalan tu, tolonggglah bawak balik ole-ole yang best. Designer bag ke, best jugak.
10) My advice to dad.
When are you gonna stop smoking? I know you work hard but please take a break once in a while. A family trip to Legoland would be good.
11) My advice to friends.
Where the hey are you people? I'm on hols okay! Let's chill over coffee.
12) My biggest fear.
To lose my loved ones, to disappoint them in any way. Takut jadi andartu bleh tak? Kalau jadi andartu, I'll do the next big thing, adopt a kid like the current IT thing to do now with celebrities. Hahah. And like many, I'm also afraid of not pleasing Him enough.
13) My biggest lie.
Hmm, I'm having a hard time with this one because I don't usually lie. Cewah!
14) What I don’t like about people/friends.
I can't stand people who constantly need to prove they are better than others. More popular, smarter whatever jack they have to prove. If you are all that, people will acknowledge to that fact and respect you for it but once you start strutting your stuff boasting you're all that... that's just plain annoying. Well tengok orang jugaklah, for some people no matter how much they boast, you know they're just being honest and not being cocky.
I also do not like people who have a beef with others and expect others to be on it with them. Downright shallow.
Last but not least, people with no respect to people's belongings and feel the need to constantly lie about something. Yang ni aku marah betul!
15) Superstitions.
I'm with LaiLy on this, I believe in karma too. Life indeed is a vicious cycle, you can never be too sure where you stand.
16) People like me because….
I'm very honest with my perceptions and I speak my mind. You either like me or hate me. Huahuahua. Other than that, I oso dunnolah how people put up with me. Maybe because I'm cool. Yeahhhhhh!!!!!!
I'm tagging Kai , Apples and Kak Azrina who hasn't updated her blog in eons!
1) Describe the perfect man in your own words.
My perfect man not only has to be intellectual but he also has to be wise in his actions and thinkings. I believe intelligence is something a lot of men have but a man with wisdom is rare. Most importantly, he has to be a humble man of God who takes responsibility and leadership very seriously. At the same time, I like my man with a big sense of humour, who would pick me up when I'm down and who'd make me smile just by looking at him (you can sue me now).
2) Most treasured moment(s).
I have quite a number of treasured moments but to generalize it, my most treasured were my childhood years. That's something I'll forever hold on to. Nostalgically, I believe I'm blessed with a very good memory of my mentally captured pictures from growing up. I remember the barbecues we had and the guests we called during hot summer days in Paris (remember that Kai?). Life was so carefree we didn't even have to count the calory intake and kilos gained.
I remember my gymnastic shows and how we awed our audience (now I have lower back pain so jangan harapla aku nak buat demo, tapi cartwheel boleh lagi). Then there's also the karate tournaments (of which I always brought home a mere silver losing to my no.1 rival Nigerian girl, Annie Kalala -- haha ingat lagi!) and the class trip to puppet shows we all laughed to. I also remember the excitement of Bake Sales and Book Sales and how it frustrated me that my mom would only give me 6 French Francs for Bake Sales when I wanted to buy so much. Hahah. Book Sales were the greatest. I looked forward to it every year.
Then there's the road trips my family and I took to Monaco, Italy, Switzerland, Belgium, London etc. and how we'd stop on the roadside for lunch with our packed meals of sardines and sambals. I also recollect the time when on a skiing trip my dad's car got stuck in the slippery ice and we had to get the tyres chained before we could proceed. Then there's also the blizzard in winter and my dad could hardly see the road but we tailed behind a truck and got to our destination safely.
Ahhh banyak lagi.
Obtaining 8A's for PMR was a treasured moment too but the fame and moolahs it came with didn't last very long. Haha.
3) Childhood hero or heroin.
My childhood hero was Big Bird from Sesame Street. Hahaha. I mean really, Big Bird is huge and the fact that I looked up to him (assuming it's a him, helllloooo... big 'bird'?), he became my hero. I also grew up watching MASK and Transformers. If you're familiar with MASK, I even had the sought after Manta purple car. Spaceship semua ada, don't play-play.
4) Childhood dreams.
I wanted to go to Legoland. Because I had already gone to EuroDisney as a kid, berangan nak pergi Legoland in Denmark pulak. Still tak pergi-pergi lagi.
5) Ideal friend or partner.
Someone who's hilarious as well as very accepting of my blatant honesty and wouldn't care if I turned 10 shades darker and gained an extra 50 kilos.
6) Ideal evening.
A buffet of a splendid spread of international food with a band playing in the background with people (my family or close friends) who are of equivalent gourmet connoisseurs.
7) Nobody knows that I am…
... cute. Really, people think I'm pretty. Hahah. You know I'm kidding!
Nobody knows that I am short-tempered when it comes to having petty stuff in order but I'm laidback with big stuff on the whole. Don't worry, I don't expect you to understand that -- nobody is supposed to know, remember? =p
One more, nobody knows that I secretly wanna do fashion designing and study at the prestigious Parsons School of Design! Huwarghhh! I wish I could design fashionable apparels for muslimahs.
8) Biggest regret.
Speaking of regrets, I feel like belting out Frank Sinatra's 'My Way'.
Regrets, I've had a few;
But then again, too few to mention.
I did what I had to do
And saw it through without exemption.
So far, I don't have major regrets I can't forgive myself for. I gracefully move on.
9) My advice to mum.
Mak, sila jaga kesihatan. Jangan asik minum Nescafe pagi petang. Pastu kalau pegi jalan-jalan tu, tolonggglah bawak balik ole-ole yang best. Designer bag ke, best jugak.
10) My advice to dad.
When are you gonna stop smoking? I know you work hard but please take a break once in a while. A family trip to Legoland would be good.
11) My advice to friends.
Where the hey are you people? I'm on hols okay! Let's chill over coffee.
12) My biggest fear.
To lose my loved ones, to disappoint them in any way. Takut jadi andartu bleh tak? Kalau jadi andartu, I'll do the next big thing, adopt a kid like the current IT thing to do now with celebrities. Hahah. And like many, I'm also afraid of not pleasing Him enough.
13) My biggest lie.
Hmm, I'm having a hard time with this one because I don't usually lie. Cewah!
14) What I don’t like about people/friends.
I can't stand people who constantly need to prove they are better than others. More popular, smarter whatever jack they have to prove. If you are all that, people will acknowledge to that fact and respect you for it but once you start strutting your stuff boasting you're all that... that's just plain annoying. Well tengok orang jugaklah, for some people no matter how much they boast, you know they're just being honest and not being cocky.
I also do not like people who have a beef with others and expect others to be on it with them. Downright shallow.
Last but not least, people with no respect to people's belongings and feel the need to constantly lie about something. Yang ni aku marah betul!
15) Superstitions.
I'm with LaiLy on this, I believe in karma too. Life indeed is a vicious cycle, you can never be too sure where you stand.
16) People like me because….
I'm very honest with my perceptions and I speak my mind. You either like me or hate me. Huahuahua. Other than that, I oso dunnolah how people put up with me. Maybe because I'm cool. Yeahhhhhh!!!!!!
I'm tagging Kai , Apples and Kak Azrina who hasn't updated her blog in eons!
No comments:
Post a Comment