Saturday, April 5, 2008

I'm Too Lazy to Think of A Title

I've been tellin Kai of the shithole I've been in for the past few weeks and it sure ain't smelling good in here. Patience my dear friends, I'm actually still alive and will be outta here soon! We can go yumcha again once it's all done and over with. I can't believe another week has gone by already. Just when you need more time, it seems to zap by without you even noticing it.

Last weekend I got out of me shithole and spent it with Kai. This weekend... well back in you-know-where. When I met up with Nirma for dinner last night, she ended our conversation by cheekily asking, "So naz, what you doing this weekend?" Thanks, I needed that. For those of you in the dark, I'm currently very busy with my Final Year Project. It's insane crazy codings to which I've gotten my head lost in countless times. Sometimes I ask myself what exactly did I get myself into or what the heck am I doing. You should see Kai's face when I told her my FYP title. But anyways, let's put that aside.

My mom's birthday is in a week. I have a rough idea on what to get her but I have no idea WHEN I can actually give it to her. Speaking of which, I haven't seen my brothers in a long time either. You would think I'm in Puerto Rico or something. Soon, it'll be time to remind the men of the house of the upcoming birthday. Otherwise... well you know men, let's not even go there.

If you have four brothers like me, a typical birthday wish I would get would be SMSes along the line of "Happy birthday kaklong! U rock! But your fart still stinks like shit..." I kid you not, about the messagelah not about my stinking fart although it could be partially true but we'll never know that now, will we? Often times I just ignore it. Like theirs smell any better anyway.

Then my dad would somehow miraaaaaculously 'remember' at 4pm and smother me with words like "You KNOWWW I think about you all the time, not only on your birthday... bla bla bla pujuk pujuk bla bla *nervous laugh* (hellooo, not workiiiiiing, how about giving me some mooolahs instead?)". He bribes me sometimes but who's complaining? Oke how did it turn out to be about me instead? Emo pulak.

I wonder what it's like having a sister? I'd prolly get one of those sweet birthday cards sisters normally give sisters... yes, no? You know I just realized my family members never gave me a birthday card *runs off crying*.

Anyhoo, I had an interesting conversation with handsome harayz recently about homosexuals, I'm not discussing it anyhow but I still can't get over the Angel1na Jol1e/S4my V3llu analogy he gave me. I break into a smile everytime I think about it. Only because his persistence cracks me up.

This by far has got to be the worst, crappy entry I've ever written. I can't even think of a title coz my entry is going in all directions. Maybe I'll write another whiny entry while I'm at it. Forget the Silver Lining for a bit oke?

No comments:

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com