Hello you ols! This must be the longest hiatus as yet... sorry laa akak busy oke! But now akak tak busy tapi buat-buat busy. Chihihi.
Anyways a lot has happened ever since my last entry. I have since graduated-- which also means I completed that ass of a thesis (but convo isn't until next month), attended lotsss of friends' weddings and more to come, gone to Turkey and back, moved homes (dear family moved back to my retreat :|) dan apa lagi yea... unpacking and crap like that.
I have also revamped my room, it is now a sunny sunshine of a yellow where sunshine greets you day and night. Hahah. I got rid of my old pink bed (yes pink!) which has served me for more than a decade and got a spanking new big wardrobe that is supposed to store MY clothes & crazy handbag obsession BUT has since been accommodating my mom's stuff as well.. and stuff of others who are much unfortunate to not have a room and wardrobe all by their lonesome. Songkok pun ada dalam almari akak oke!
That aside, I'm living it up until Raya before I step into adulthood and its myriad of responsibilities. Hahah. You know what I mean. Life is indeed goooood for now. I have tons of pics from my Turkey trip that I'll put up later. My much cherished laptop is suffering severe retardation due to excessive programming from my thesis write-up. I have yet to reorganize but will get to that soon.
Speaking of programming and my strong dislike for it, I was at Ataturk International Airport, Istanbul waiting to board for my flight home when I saw this guy on a bench doing some programming on his laptop-- yes while waiting for his plane. Then I figured, ohh... maybe it's what he does for a living and I immediately felt sorry for him although if he knew how I felt, he'd probably laugh at me all the way to the bank. But I swear I almost puked just looking at it. It's mental trauma, really... *shudders*
And this is really random, of men's bad association with dates. I was asking my dad just yesterday, "Kalau abah pandai, how long have you been married?"
Without speaking a beat my old man replies from his massage chair, "23 years."
Me and mom roll eyes.
What am I? A lovechild!!??
Until my next entry lovely people, whenever that is :p
What you've done becomes the judge of what you're going to do - especially in other people's minds. When you're traveling, you are what you are right there and then. People don't have your past to hold against you. No yesterdays on the road. ~William Least Heat Moon, Blue Highways
Anyways a lot has happened ever since my last entry. I have since graduated-- which also means I completed that ass of a thesis (but convo isn't until next month), attended lotsss of friends' weddings and more to come, gone to Turkey and back, moved homes (dear family moved back to my retreat :|) dan apa lagi yea... unpacking and crap like that.
I have also revamped my room, it is now a sunny sunshine of a yellow where sunshine greets you day and night. Hahah. I got rid of my old pink bed (yes pink!) which has served me for more than a decade and got a spanking new big wardrobe that is supposed to store MY clothes & crazy handbag obsession BUT has since been accommodating my mom's stuff as well.. and stuff of others who are much unfortunate to not have a room and wardrobe all by their lonesome. Songkok pun ada dalam almari akak oke!
That aside, I'm living it up until Raya before I step into adulthood and its myriad of responsibilities. Hahah. You know what I mean. Life is indeed goooood for now. I have tons of pics from my Turkey trip that I'll put up later. My much cherished laptop is suffering severe retardation due to excessive programming from my thesis write-up. I have yet to reorganize but will get to that soon.
Speaking of programming and my strong dislike for it, I was at Ataturk International Airport, Istanbul waiting to board for my flight home when I saw this guy on a bench doing some programming on his laptop-- yes while waiting for his plane. Then I figured, ohh... maybe it's what he does for a living and I immediately felt sorry for him although if he knew how I felt, he'd probably laugh at me all the way to the bank. But I swear I almost puked just looking at it. It's mental trauma, really... *shudders*
And this is really random, of men's bad association with dates. I was asking my dad just yesterday, "Kalau abah pandai, how long have you been married?"
Without speaking a beat my old man replies from his massage chair, "23 years."
Me and mom roll eyes.
What am I? A lovechild!!??
Until my next entry lovely people, whenever that is :p
What you've done becomes the judge of what you're going to do - especially in other people's minds. When you're traveling, you are what you are right there and then. People don't have your past to hold against you. No yesterdays on the road. ~William Least Heat Moon, Blue Highways
No comments:
Post a Comment