Wednesday, July 23, 2008

My Pride & Joy

After a year of shutting down everything else in my system (exaggerating a little but oh well), this is the baby that caused me so many sleepless nights and mixed emotions. The past year I neglected many things and many people, simply because this was one thing I couldn't afford to jeopardize and well... some other things with great connections to my sanity. There were many moments I felt like giving up and go study fashion designing instead :p There were also countless times I questioned why I took up the project and what in the world I was doing. And honestly, there were many more times I didn't know than I did.




It's hard to believe that it's all over, that soon I would have to embark onto a new chapter in life. It's scary starting all over again. But now, it seems like I have to, in many crucial aspects of my life. I was gonna put up some pics of my project presentation but cannot for the life of me seem to find them. I can't wait for convocation, the true testament that my tertiary education is seriously over although I wish some very important people in my life could make it to my victorious day.



Sooner or later we all discover that the important moments in life are not the advertised ones, not the birthdays, the graduations, the weddings, not the great goals achieved. The real milestones are less prepossessing. They come to the door of memory unannounced, stray dogs that amble in, sniff around a bit and simply never leave. Our lives are measured by these. --Susan B. Anthony

No comments:

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com