Sorryla ye kerana telah menabur janji-janji manis untuk mengupdate dengan lebih pantas. Namun apakan daya... kemalasan mengatasi segalanya.
My graduation day was a very very momentous day. It still felt surreal 1 week post graduation. A couple of years ago (lama dah ni) I visioned this day to be attended by all my loved ones... but nevertheless, can't beat family who all managed to make it and dear, dear friends. I called my bros to come by hook or by crook walau di mana ceruk Malaysia juga mereka berada. Dan Alhamdulillah mereka akur.
My parents and I left home at about 6.20am to get to the hall in time. Even when we got there, parking was scarce. My brothers came much later to witness my big day. Ceh bunyi macam big day nak kawin kan. Well this is the closest I can get to that feeling for now. Big day part II lambat lagi dan tak tau bila dan dengan siapa so please jangan tanya kerana boleh membangkitkan kemarahan.
Disebabkan I am very the malas to celoteh banyak-banyak, I'll update the pics of my graduation day dan juga post-graduation days (note: plural).




Anyways, did I tell you that my family are the most practical of people EVER? No one even thought of buying me flowers, boleh? They think flowers will wither and die anyway so mengapakah perlu membazir? Hellooo, tengoklah orang lain... yang jantan pun dapat bunga, why can't you just give me my flowers??? Why oh why oh whyyyy!??? I did get flowers though... just not from them.
Sila jangan fikir that the bouquets I held is just for show yang telah dirampas dari entah sape-sape. No, they are mine! Then as I streamed out of the hall and eventually met up with my parents, my bros presented me with a single stalk of plush flower that I proudly hold in one of the pictures you see above sambil berkata, "Kaklong, we wanted to get you real flowers but then it'll die anyway so kitorang beli ni and kaklong boleh simpan sampai bila-bila." Aww how sweet kan? Hahah.
Anyways, a week later my dad comes home from outstation and decides to hand me a graduation present worth a couple of hundreds. I mean really Abah, flowers would've just been fine but now... a week later... your practicality... I'm not complaining =)
My brother at dinner upon completing his UPSR exam today, "You know kaklong, I feel like you. I feel like a graduate."



No comments:
Post a Comment