Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Happy Birthday To Moi!

Aku pun tak tau apa motif tulis 'to be continued' in the last entry tu... padahal memang no continuation pun. 

This entry is dedicated to me... for turning 21 yet again. Huurrraaahhhh!

So I was pretty much booked the whole day. Nodie dearest was gonna splurge lunch on me and initially we agreed to meet up at KLCC. Then I figured that since my next 'appointment' with Cik Noor would be in Pyramid, make as well just have lunch there so I wouldn't have to run back and forth and risk being late.

Had a scrumptious lunch at Tarbush, sangat sedap. Berbakul-bakul roti ku bedal. The hommus is just divine. How can chickpeas taste soo good???? Hoowww??? Nasib baik tak tamak and over order. Tu pun we ended up sitting there, catching up, eating food, downing it all with water, cakap lagi makan lagi... sampai orang yang datang kemudian pun dah balik. It was so good catching up. Thanks Nods!!!


Nodie, moi and fooooood!


Teringat sesi makan-makan with Fatin and Haniz at Shogun before CNY, that was nice too. Dah habis makan, pegi kopitiam... dah puas minum boleh pulak duduk at some random bench and just chat... for hours pulak tu. Nampak sangat it's been too long! Oh gosh, digressing here.

Nodie then left for her afternoon shift so I met up with Cik Noor for tea at Z3n. Nothing to shout out about the place despite it being BY SecretRep. But good company is good company regardless of the food, don't you agree? =p And she brought her niece Husna yang MasyaAllah sangat chomel, I felt like putting my finger in her deep dimples I swear!

A kiss for the birthday girl!


Cik Noor however seemed exasperated by this cheeky lil girl who constantly puts her on the run. Hahah. Aunty Naz loves you Husna!



That pose, with a fork by the side of her head was totally all her. Even the one with her about to terkam that cake (which is quite sedap by the way), all her as well. I wouldn't be surprised if she comes on some TV advert!

So birthday lunch... check! Birthday tea... check! Now on to birthday dinner...

Had lunch with the fam at M4rrakech, Bangsar. Two of my bros hadn't come home yet for hols, so had to do without them. Hahah. The uncle who runs the restaurant is a friend of Abah and so dinner that night was extra special. Lobster, lamb, chicken, you name it. That day I was so full, I felt like I didn't need to eat the whole of next day... which of course did not happen unfortunately =(



Thank you for all the birthday wishes, regardless of how it went through; text, FB, calls and what-have-you. Technology is a wonder. Much love =)


You are as young as your faith, as old as your doubt; as young as your self-confidence, as old as your fear; as young as your hope, as old as your despair.  --Douglas MacArthur

No comments:

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com