Yayyy! I have finally updated to the new blogger and because I was so determined to have this layout work, it took me like what seemed forever to get it adjusted! I'm soo loving the 'last updated' feature. Punyalah ketinggalan!
I kept on going back and forth with the codings and deleting stuff I didn't need, like labels and some other miscellaneous crap. I hate labelling because as it is, I already have trouble giving titles for my entries so let's not get all stress-y over that. I'm still frustrated with the Archives tab. I do wish I could rename it but now I honestly don't know what to do with it, it's actually driving me nuts! Yes, a functionless tab is driving me nuts... how obsessive-compulsive can one be?
I really liked my previous colourful layout but the image was annoying me. There were times it would show up and on other days my 'cityline' just wasn't cooperating. Friends have also commented on the irritating popup that accompanied whenever they opened my blog. So let's hope all that is solved with this new one. Come on Beta, don't let me down!
I have loadsa stuff to update, will get to it soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment