Thursday, July 2, 2009

Living It Up in Club Med! (Part III)

We honestly took a ton of pics but kebanyakannya macam tak sesuai untuk tayangan umum. Heheh. You know lah, my brothers and I sometimes macam sakai sikit. I wanted to have a go with batik canting but didn't have time to do that (yea like what exactly did you do 4 hari 3 malam?). I think we made full use of all the facilities they had to offer. Hari-hari main ping-pong dan berpeluh macam orang tak pernah bersukan.

Ooh, I finally have some sort of skills in playing pool. I don't know how dumb I was back then but this time around after some coaching from my brothers, I can finally play pool! What an achievement!

After dinner we'd go and watch the shows. They even have dances and stuff prior to that but tak participate pun. Angguk-angguk kepala sikit cukuplah. My 11yo bro took some pretty impressive photos of me, I is soo prouddd!






This of him climbing on rocks.




Ada macam kat Miami Boulevard tak? Hahah. I don't know what face I was trying to pull so please don't ask.


And sometimes probably half the time, I just don't know why I do the things I do. Like this...


Mun, this is for you; to rival your retarded picture.


Sekian sahaja untuk entry Club Med.

No comments:

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com