This is probably the longest hiatus in my blog writing history... and quite honestly a lot has happened over the past few months. I can safely say that now is the beginning of the rest of my life and I don't know if I should be happy or sad. I'm lagging in so many areas I badly need to buck up =(
Sometimes I feel so sedih. There are people I wish I could see more, things I wish I could do more often and time... where did all the time go? In a matter of months, I turn a year older and that inevitable question everywhere I go... I wish they'd give me a break. I mean yes, I genuinely wish I could give you a date to your 'bila lagi' question, I wish I could even give you a name but I have neither. Nada, nil and I'm not kidding. It's also not funny when you revoke with "takkan la tak ada" because it just magnifies my feeling of loser-ness =(
I miss my walks in the woods, I even miss bumping into Mr. K4rn4... hehe pakcik separa botak yang banyak berceloteh. I miss normalcy and I need a break.
I have an upcoming run this Sunday, let's hope I can sweat 10k of sorrows away.
No comments:
Post a Comment