Sunday, February 28, 2010

Super Sad =(

I'm peeved at the fact that Haloscan (my commenting system) has decided to shut down and being replaced with Echo which requires an annual payment fee of $12. Why the heck would I pay $12 for a commenting system!? Outrageous. I'm honestly devastated to part with my old comments, they are now gone with the wind. They've kept me going for a good couple of years and now they've depleted from the face of the Earth just like that. Isn't that just sad? =(

I've had to revert to the blogger commenting system and I think it shouldn't be a problem anymore. It better not. I've upgraded to Beta Blogger (yet again) and hope this time I don't mess up. The links I've had previously are now up again miraculously saved after my short Beta-stint. No, I didn't remove any links, changed them whatsoever. They just disappeared after reverting to the Classic template.

I have a lot to update on (I know I've been saying this forever!) but I will this time. For real! Haha.

P/S: Kai, I've been around, just super busy having fun! =p

No comments:

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com