Salam Ramadhan dear friends! It has been a while since I last jotted a few words in this dusty blog of mine, I miss writing. I wish I wasn't so bogged with work -- of course that's just an excuse but I truly have been busy. Any spare time I have, I spend it with family or just sleeping really. I'll let you in with a glimpse of what work is like...
| Me at work on a site visit. |
| Diligently working. |
Site visits are just really the tip of the ice, sometimes I go to site for installation and spend hours on end in the hot sun getting baked with some odd number of men (my line of work isn't very female-oriented; only the macho ones =p). The good part is, being the only female around, I get special treatment without even asking, hehe. When I'm not getting myself a tan, I'm busy doing some form of sports. The place I work with has quite an active sports club and I've participated and won quite a few tournaments. Will put some pictures up if I can find them.
I have also traveled quite a bit - work and leisure, will blog on that when I have time.
Life is great so far, I'm blessed in every way. Hopefully this Ramadhan will bless us all and that we always remember to be grateful to the Almighty for the countless blessings He has showered upon us.
2 comments:
macho babe, macho!
Haha, thank you!
Bilalah daku nak update lagi ni...
Post a Comment