Monday, September 4, 2006

Tagged and Tagging...


I was tagged by my dear high school mate Iris, so here goes nothing...

THREE NAMES YOU GO BY:
1. Naz
2. Nazihah
3. Sweetie or cutie-pie is very much welcomed too.

THREE PHYSICAL THINGS YOU LIKE ABOUT YOURSELF:
1. Oh tough one... my flexible limbs, I can still do cartwheels and ALMOST do a split!
2. My lips... yea being perasan again.
3. My skin.

THREE PHYSICAL THINGS YOU DON'T LIKE ABOUT YOURSELF:
1. My cheeks, too chubby.
2. My nose, too flat- my dad used to say I have hidung ikan pari(stingray). I have no idea from whom I inherrited it from.
3. My fingers, I wish they were longer like my mother's.

THREE PARTS OF YOUR HERITAGE:
1. Malay
2. Chinese- a few generations ago
3. Proud to be Malaysian yaww!

THREE THINGS YOU CAN'T STAND:
1. Dishonesty. I simply cannot bloody stand it.
2. People who think they're too good for their own race/country. Like "Oohh! I don't watch local movies or listen to local music." Puhhleeezzz!
3. I can't stand driving a dirty car. I get agitated.

THREE THINGS THAT SCARE YOU:
1. Animals. Yes, every single one of 'em... uh-huh even cats.
2. Losing people I love.
3. Disappointing people closest to me; friends & family.

THREE OF YOUR FAVORITE SHOWS:
1. FRIENDS
2. The O.C
3. SATC ... frankly there's too many to name.

THREE OF YOUR FAVORITE JAPANESE ANIMES:
1. Not
2. a big
3. fan.

THREE OF YOUR CURRENT FAVORITE SONGS:
1. Stars Are Blind- Paris Hilton. Hahahah!
2. Far Away- Nickelback
3. Unfaithful- Rihanna

THREE MOVIES YOU CAN WATCH OVER AND OVER AGAIN:
1. Notting Hill
2. The Notebook
3. My Bestfriend's Wedding

THREE MOVIES YOU WOULD LIKE TO WATCH:
1. Any movies
2. I have time
3. for.

THREE OF YOUR EVERYDAY ESSENTIALS:
1. I need to brush my teeth and bathe the moment I wake up.
2. My daily dose of coffee.
3. FOOOODDD!

THREE THINGS YOU ARE WEARING RIGHT NOW:
1. Black T-shirt
2. Pink with white polka-dots shorts. Hahah! Heyyyy polka dots are totally IN!
3. Scrunchie

THREE THINGS YOU WANT IN A RELATIONSHIP:
1. L.O.V.E
2. Security
3. Good communications with a huge dash of humour, hooyeahhhh!

THREE PHYSICAL THINGS ABOUT THE OPPOSITE GENDER THAT APPEAL TO YOU:
1. Dimples. *hihi*
2. Nice set of teeth. (yea I'm weird that way)
3. His ermm... eyes. Yea eyes!

THREE BAD HABITS:
1. I procrastinate.
2. Annoying my brothers.
3. Buying books without reading them-- at least not yet.

THREE OF YOUR FAVORITE HOBBIES:
1. I like reading but haven't exactly gotten down to do much of late.
2. I love anything to do with crafts; anything artsy I luurrvee!
3. Watching movies.

THREE THINGS YOU WANT TO DO REALLY BADLY RIGHT NOW:
1. I wanna go home!!!!
2. I wanna shop!
3. Take a break! A vacation where roller-coasters are available or any activity that can send my adrenaline rushing might do the trick.

THREE CAREERS YOU'RE CONSIDERING OR CURRENTLY PURSUING:
1. Still
2. thinking
3. about it...

THREE PLACES YOU WANT TO GO ON VACATION:
1. Turkey
2. US of A
3. New Zealand

THREE KIDS' NAMES YOU LIKE:
1. Erk...
2. Haven't exactly thought
3. of it yet...

THREE THINGS YOU WANT TO DO BEFORE YOU DIE:
1. Go white-water rafting!
2. A trip around the world.
3. Live a meaningful life.

THREE WAYS THAT YOU ARE STEREOTYPICALLY A GIRL (or guy):
1. Shopping is a sport.
2. I cook and occasionally have my ceruk dapur moments.
3. I have bad 'tudung' days.

INITIALS OF THREE CRUSHES:
1. K.L
2. K.E.K
3. M.R

THREE PEOPLE YOU TAG TO DO THE SURVEY:
1. LaiLy!
2. Bedz!
3. Fatin!

No comments:

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com