I had a great 1 week of holiday although I basically lazed and frolicked around the house. But it was so good that everybody was home... all 5 of us sibs. Selalu balik mesti ada yang missing, what to do adik-beradik bersepah. Paling best ialah sesi mengutuk dan ketawa terbahak-bahak. Tua muda, semua join! The more the merrier! Bila diorang balik, dapatlah kubuli mereka. I know they get annoyed when I poke my head into their rooms or jump on their beds while they are deep into their PSP games and tickle them to near suffocation but deep down I know they love me and when I'm not around, they miss me. Haha (no hate mails please!)
I was also present at the Rumah Terbuka Malaysia for the CNY celebrations and it was grand y'all! I think TV3 caught my brother devouring on mihun goreng (while I pretended I didn't know him) on live national TV (sape tak tengok I, rugi! HAHA!) coz we were bloody starved and for a while stuck in the stinking jam-packed crowd. So dapat goodie bag, bedal terus. I took a few pics but coz we sat on the far-end side of the parade, didn't get to snap much. The fireworks was splendid though and I saw the legendary PakNgah and his troop of people. Somehow I couldn't snap a picture of him without blurring it and only his backside seemed to want to cooperate. My batts eventually died from trying.
My bros and I immediately left when the parade was over so we took the red carpet drive and perasan glamour while we waved our Miss World waves at the thousands of people who thronged the streets along Hang Tuah Mall and flashed our 100MWatt smiles. Dalam duk perasan glamour melambai-lambai tu, a guy suddenly gave a 'call me!' sign. That was funny, berlambak-lambak we all gelak dalam kereta tu. Tak dapat walk the Academy Awards red carpet, situ pun jadilah kan?
Xin Nian Kuai Le!
I was also present at the Rumah Terbuka Malaysia for the CNY celebrations and it was grand y'all! I think TV3 caught my brother devouring on mihun goreng (while I pretended I didn't know him) on live national TV (sape tak tengok I, rugi! HAHA!) coz we were bloody starved and for a while stuck in the stinking jam-packed crowd. So dapat goodie bag, bedal terus. I took a few pics but coz we sat on the far-end side of the parade, didn't get to snap much. The fireworks was splendid though and I saw the legendary PakNgah and his troop of people. Somehow I couldn't snap a picture of him without blurring it and only his backside seemed to want to cooperate. My batts eventually died from trying.
My bros and I immediately left when the parade was over so we took the red carpet drive and perasan glamour while we waved our Miss World waves at the thousands of people who thronged the streets along Hang Tuah Mall and flashed our 100MWatt smiles. Dalam duk perasan glamour melambai-lambai tu, a guy suddenly gave a 'call me!' sign. That was funny, berlambak-lambak we all gelak dalam kereta tu. Tak dapat walk the Academy Awards red carpet, situ pun jadilah kan?
Xin Nian Kuai Le!
No comments:
Post a Comment