Tacky title don't you think? After a few hundred entries, well... you get what I'm saying.
You know how we like to sakat people who are most likely to have a response? The ones that'll get all defensive and try their hardest to prove you wrong? Well if you're one of those, then stop asking 'why me?'. It IS you. We don't mean to be cruel but... it's just that there's an inexplicable joy in watching your reflex working it. Heheh.
My youngest brother is like that. And we all like to pester him just to see how he reacts and what he responds. Cracks me up all the time. Kalau dia nangis lagi kelakar. Hahahah. I know I'm mean but that's what big sisters are for, to toughen up your brothers kasi macho sikit, lagi-lagi the young and spoilt tu.
He also hates to be smothered with kisses. Which is what I like to chase him for.
One fine day, I decided to pin him, face down and hiss,
"I shall kisss youuuuuuuuuu!!"
And the poor kid tries hard with all his might to break free. Then the older by a year brother in his attempt to save the little bro from the mean sister climbs on my back, tickles my neck(coz that's my weak point) and retorts,
"I shall killl youuuuuuuuu!"
However the lil kiddo who is by now still armless, pinned face down butt up decides in all his glory in his limited defense to release... a foul smelling gas from you-know-where...
Who gets the last laugh? Definitely not me this time...
You know how we like to sakat people who are most likely to have a response? The ones that'll get all defensive and try their hardest to prove you wrong? Well if you're one of those, then stop asking 'why me?'. It IS you. We don't mean to be cruel but... it's just that there's an inexplicable joy in watching your reflex working it. Heheh.
My youngest brother is like that. And we all like to pester him just to see how he reacts and what he responds. Cracks me up all the time. Kalau dia nangis lagi kelakar. Hahahah. I know I'm mean but that's what big sisters are for, to toughen up your brothers kasi macho sikit, lagi-lagi the young and spoilt tu.
He also hates to be smothered with kisses. Which is what I like to chase him for.
One fine day, I decided to pin him, face down and hiss,
"I shall kisss youuuuuuuuuu!!"
And the poor kid tries hard with all his might to break free. Then the older by a year brother in his attempt to save the little bro from the mean sister climbs on my back, tickles my neck(coz that's my weak point) and retorts,
"I shall killl youuuuuuuuu!"
However the lil kiddo who is by now still armless, pinned face down butt up decides in all his glory in his limited defense to release... a foul smelling gas from you-know-where...
Who gets the last laugh? Definitely not me this time...
No comments:
Post a Comment