Sunday, September 28, 2008

Blessed

There's a mixture of happiness and sadness that engulfs me with the coming of Eid. I remember the things I've gained along the way... some I've lost. Not all Eids have been joyous, and when I recall the not so happy ones, a different mixture of feeling rushes over... all rolled up and then some. Of what was, of what could've been. Of deaths and legacies left behind, of people who at different phases of my life left a deep impact. All etched permanently in my heart.

But the truth is, on all Eids... I've been greatly blessed. In more ways than my huge eyes can see. And that's what counts.

To my dear handful readers, Salam Aidilfitri Maaf Zahir & Batin. Please drive safe and go home to your loved ones. Go easy with the mercuns... I know there's a kid in all of us ;)


"The hardest part of saying goodbye, is having to do it again every single day. Everyday, we face the same truth, but life is fleeting... that our time here is short...." -- One Tree Hill.

No comments:

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com