Saturday, November 22, 2008

It has been almost...

... 6 months since we moved back here but we're still not done unpacking. Been busy buying furniture, rearranging furniture, stuffing stuff in furniture and other things closely related to furniture. Yet there are unopened boxes still, for fear that once opened, we'd scratch our heads bald as to where to have the contents stored. After shifting the boxes to my brothers' bedroom to reorganize the hall upstairs, we're now back to shifting those boxes to reorganize their room. Geddit? I keep thinking it's like trying to solve a mean Rubik cube.

It's the school holidays again and everyone's at home. My parents leave for pilgrimage a week from now which means the date of the job handover is nearing. Already I dah pening. Manning 4 boys when you're not a male is probably gonna be hectic. My high-pitched tones of disapprovements will most likely fall on deaf ears and I can imagine the pile of laundry, the cooking & cleaning etc... so help me God.

Maybe we'll do something fun all of us... I'm still thinking what to do on Eid, whether we should do our own lil celebration or head back for hometown. My maternal extended family are organizing a get together of 4 generations sometime during then. I'm actually excited to go and see how big a family we are. Perhaps get in touch with my nogoghi roots. It should be fun!


Our most basic instinct is not for survival but for family. Most of us would give our own life for the survival of a family member, yet we lead our daily life too often as if we take our family for granted. --Paul Pearshall

No comments:

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com