Monday, March 16, 2009

Sushi With My Boys

Gah, it's the school hols and no plans of family holidaying this time around. We have 2 major exam takers this year so my dad believes time should be well spent.

A week earlier during dinner...

Youngest bro: Abah, jom la kita jalan-jalan pegi mana-mana cuti sekolah ni.
Abah: Jalan-jalan pegi mana? Jalan-jalan pegi tuition?
Youngest bro: *rolls eyes* Jalan-jalan cuti laaaaaaaa! (super annoyed his suggestion isn't taken seriously)
Abah: Yelaa, jalan-jalan pegi tuition center... pergi library, best apa?
Youngest bro: (continues eating with fury)

Kesian, tapi duduk rumah bukannya belajar pun. Last night I took them out for Sushi. I don't recall how many plates we ordered, probably 8 or 9? They just came one after another and even patronages sitting beside us were astonished how everything seemed to be gobbled up clean. Satu plate datang, dua plate pergi. Haha. Siap dapat seaweed salad free. Waiters pun senyum-senyum tengok kitorang sebab enjoy sangat makan. We did! 






We were gonna watch Geng (yeah! support the local film industry!) but it was showing late so we did M4rley & Me. It's alright, nothing to shout out about... just a feel-good family movie my youngest bro almost dozed off to (thanks to my nudges). Then, while my two bros played pool, little bro and I karaoked our lungs out; him, more so. Tengokla apa aku ajar budak kecik ni... hahah. 

I also had a wonderful weekend with Kai, we checked out the book fair on Sat and more makan-makan. I mean seriously... we actually moved on from one food joint to another... specifically thrice! Ya Allah tu je keje kita kan? Why did we not take any pictures!? Sunday afternoon, selepas membuncitkan diri sehari suntuk sebelumnya, we decided it would only be fair to have some sort of pengisian rohani. YMP had this talk on faith  and we had a superb time! Love the laidback, youthful atmosphere. Kai sempat merembat seketul brownie on her way out without any shame... hahaha. Kudos wuman! You know I love ya for that!

No comments:

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com