Saturday, March 6, 2010

Gift from Across the Walls

I have a super sweet next-door neighbour. She's well over her 60's and a former school teacher. A very thoughtful person, for instance she'd read an article or anything interesting and share it with me and mom. Must be the teacher in her.

We even exchange books. She takes great care of my books so I'm not weary of dogeared pages or atrocious looking spines that look like my book pages are about to fall off -- drives me nuts! Which reminds me I have a book of hers I have yet to read let alone return.

A couple of weeks earlier, she sent me a copy of a poem which she went through the trouble of photocopying just for the sake of sharing.


Now it hangs on my teeny cubicle at work just because =)


'cause life is too short - and death is too long. -- Dead Like Me (2003)

1 comment:

Kai said...

Your neighbour sounds so awesome.. Nak jugak neighbour camtu!

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com